Friday, September 25, 2009

After class thought thanks to Pasadena PD

So after class today I went to the Starbucks right by South Campus and the guy at the table next to me got arrested right there (someone called in that he had a knife or something). Anyways, all these police cars pulled up and I was ready the copy on the cars. LA is To protect and to serve or something like that, but Pasadena is "Excellence, Innovation, and Integrity" and I really got what the teachers were saying about how these words we use that a non-specific don't really mean anything. Like, what does integrity mean? It seems to have all these new connotation on a police car. The words seems to carry less meaning, too.

Anyways, just a random thought process thought I'd pass along.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment